- ISO certification: 9001
- Hospital has liabillity insurance
- Doctors have liabillity insurance
Number of doctors30
Number of beds30
The Carolina Medical Center was established in Warsaw in 1998 as an orthopedics and sports medicine clinic and built financially on the strong foundations of a joint-stock company, Sport Medica S.A. With solid financial grounding and proven leadership in the medical services industry the team at CMC have formed the basis of an organization for which the health of the patient is the primary concern.
We specialize in many areas, amongst all:
- diagnostic imaging,
- nutritional medicine
- body functioning.
The lynchpin of our success is comprehensive and thorough medical care from full diagnosis, through non-invasive or surgical treatment to rehabilitation. We have the most technologically advanced equipment at our disposal. We have invested in these cutting edge apparatus because we always have our patients’ well-being at heart. We know that combination of technology and experience results in quicker and more accurate diagnosis, more effective treatment and shorter recovery time.
Our patients come from different parts of the world, we also cooperate on a direct billing basis with international insurance companies. Our doctors speak fluent English, German, Russian and French. We have 24 hour emergency service together with diagnostic imaging services.
The Carolina Medical Center is the undisputed leader in the area of sports medicine. We specialise in arthroscopy – or Keyhole Surgery – for all joints (knee, hip, ankle, shoulder, elbow, wrist).
At the Carolina Medical Center we perform full spectrum of surgical procedures, i.e.:
- reconstructive operation to restore the shape and function of a joint – we are reference centre for these procedures
- alloplasty – the making of artificial joints – knee, hip, ankle, shoulder, elbow, wrist. Among other, we performed the first in Europe ankle joint alloplasty (InBone) and the first in Poland BHR
- upper limb surgeries
- traumatology – modern non-invasive treatment of fractures
- Ligament reconstructions – anterior, posterior cruciate ligament, back-side complex, ligaments of the ankle amongst others
- Allogeneic menisci transplant – again, the first to do so in Poland
- Bred Cartilage transplants
- collagen menisci instilling (Menaflex), one of the first in Poland
- 8-plate – minor invasive method of the correction of the axis of children’s limbs
- Revision surgeries
- Bone and joint infections
- Rheumatoid orthopedics
- Minor Groin injury treatment sustained by athletes
- Correction of the axis – Taylor Spatial Frame, osteotomy
- Extending limbs – Taylor Spatial Frame – as first in Poland
- Administration of growth factors
We go well beyond the realm of unique neurosurgeries by providing services like the kyphoplasty balloon or an operation to ensure the stabilization of the spine with the In Space implantation method – with the application of the zygapophyseal restraint.
As one of the first clinics in Poland we have opened the Diagnostic Centre for Physical Movement and Function where we conduct body functioning tests (which up to now was only applied in the evaluation of the strength potential of athletes and the possibility of improving their training) to appraise motor organ overloading effects and assess rehabilitation effectiveness and possible alterations of the treatment program.
Our departments and medical specialties
Stem cell therapy
Head of department: Urology
Treatment of the male and female urinary-tract system and the male reproductive organs. Doctors who specialize in this area are called urologists.
Our hospital offers
- Wifi Internet
- Phone in rooms
- Private rooms
- Interpreters available for other languages
- Insurance coordination