Best Low-Cost Otolaryngology (ENT) Ear Nose and Throat Hospitals Abroad: Medical Tourism
On the Medical Tourism directory you can find:
– the best ENT Ear Nose and Throat hospitals in the world
– the best cost for ENT Ear Nose and Throat treatments.
Learning about Otolaryngology (ENT) Ear Nose and Throat
ENT – Ear Nose and Throat Conditions
- Cleft lip
- Cleft palate
- GERD, Gastroesophageal reflux disease (weak lower esophageal sphincter); NIDDK on acid reflux
- Head and neck cancer; NHS on head and neck cancer
ENT – Ear Nose and Throat Treatments
- Adenoidectomy, adenoid removal (remove the adenoids at the back of the nose); NHS on adenoids and adenoidectomy; Medline plus on adenoids removal.
- Balloon sinuplasty (sinusitis treatment (unblocking the sinuses) by stretching the sinus drainage holes and gutters with a small balloon); BMI healthcare on balloon sinuplasty.
- Cleft lip repair surgery; Medline plus on cleft lip and palate repair.
- Cleft palate repair surgery; NHS on treatments for cleft lip and palate.
- Cochlear implant (electronic medical device that improves the hearing to persons who are deaf or almost deaf); Cochlear implants; NIDCD on Cochlear implants.
- ENT surgery (reconstructive and cosmetic surgery of the face, neck and ear); What is ENT surgery.
- FESS, functional endoscopic sinus surgery (keyhole surgery to treat sinusitis);
- Hearing test; CDC on hearing screening; AHL on checking your hearing.
- Laryngology (treatment of larynx, or voice box diseases); BLA on laryngology; Osborne head and neck institute on laryngology.
- Nasal polypectomy (operation to remove polyps from the sinuses); Removing nasal polyps.
- Otology – Neurotology – Skull base surgery (treatment of conditions affecting the organs of hearing and balance); UK College of medicine on otology, neurotology, & skull base surgery;
Dallas ear institute.
- Otoplasty, pinnaplasty, ear correction surgery (re-shape the ears or pin them back).
- Pediatric ENT, Pediatric ear nose and throat, Pediatric otolaryngology; Pediatric ENT of Oklahoma on patient education; PENTA.
- Rhinology and sinus (nose and sinus diseases); UCLH on rhinology; ENT specialists of Northern Virginia on rhinology.
- Rhinoplasty, nose job (operation to re-shape the nose); Rhinoplasty UK.
- Septoplasty (correct displacements in the nasal septum that are causing blockage, deviated septum); Septoplasty UK.
- Sleep medicine, sleep disorders, sleep study, sleep lab, obstructive sleep apnea, OSA; care of patients with sleep problems; Sleep doctor; Sleep med.
- Stapedotomy, laser stapedotomy, stapedectomy (to treat otosclerosis – fixed stapes bone); Laser assisted stapedectomy.
- Sub-mucosal diathermy (reduce swollen areas in the nose by shrinking); London North West Healthcare NHS Trust on submucous diathermy of inferior turbinates.
- Thyroidectomy, thyroid surgery (remove the thyroid gland); Thyroid surgery; Greenslopes ENT on thyroid surgery.
- Thyroplasty (place an implant in the voice box to treat vocal cord paralysis or severe weakness); Vocal paralysis treatment.
- Tonsillectomy (remove the tonsils); NHS on treating tonsillitis.
- Tympanoplasty (operation to repair a hole in the eardrum); ENT4kids on tympanoplasty.
- UPPP, uvulopalatopharyngoplasty, LAUP laser assisted uvulopalatoplasty (open the upper airways to treat sleep apnea or snoring); Medline plus on uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP); BSSAA on uvulopalatopharyngoplasty.