- Bladder cancer; Macmillan UK on bladder cancer.
- Erectile dysfunction (treatment of erection problems and impotence); Men’s health forum on erectile dysfunction.
- Glomerulonephritis, nephritis, nephrotic syndrome (diseases that injure the part of the kidney that filters blood); National kidney foundation on glomerulonephritis.
- Kidney stones
- Peyronie’s disease (plaques under the skin of the penis); Urology care foundation on Peyronie’s disease.
- Phimosis (tight foreskin); NHS on phimosis.
- Prostate cancer; Prostate cancer UK website.
- Prostate enlargement, benign prostate enlargement (BPE), benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH); NHS on benign prostate enlargement.
- RAS Renal artery stenosis, renovascular hypertension (RVH); NIDDKD on renal artery stenosis; Psychology today on overcoming sexual performance anxiety; Online health on overcoming sexual performance anxiety.
- Urinary fistula, urethral fistula (abnormal opening in an organ of the urinary tract); Urology associates on urinary fistula.
- Urinary incontinence (unintentional passing of urine); NHS on urinary incontinence.
- Urinary retention, residual urine (bladder not emptying urine properly); Bladder and bowel community on urinary retention.
- Uterine cancer, cancer of the uterus, womb cancer, endometrial cancer; National cancer institute on uterine cancer.
- Varicocele (enlarged veins inside the scrotum); Urology care foundation on varicocele.
- Adrenalectomy (remove the adrenal glands); Medline plus on adrenalectomy.
- Andrology (male reproductive health and urological problems for men only).
- Bladder surgery.
- Circumcision (removal of the foreskin); NHS on circumcision in men.
- Cystectomy (remove the bladder).
- Cystoscopy (examine the inside of the bladder); NHS on cystoscopy.
- eSWL Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy.
- Hydrocele repair (surgery to correct the swelling of the scrotum); Medline plus on hydrocele repair.
- Kidney stones removal; Kidney stone clinic on holmium laser stone surgery.
- Kidney transplantation, renal transplantation; Medline plus on kidney transplantation; Urology care foundation on kidney transplantation.
- Laser lithotripsy (remove stones from urinary tract); Wikipedia on laser lithotripsy.
- Nephrectomy (surgical removal of a kidney); National kidney foundation on nephrectomy.
- Nephrolithotomy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy, PCNL (treat large stones within the kidney); Kidney stone clinic on percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL).
- Nephroureterectomy, laparoscopic nephroureterectomy (removal of kidney and ureter).
- Pediatric urology; Healthy children on pediatric urologists.
- Penis enlargement surgery – get larger penis; NHS on penis enlargement surgery.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy, percutaneous nephrolithotripsy (treatments of kidney stones); National kidney foundation on percutaneous nephrolithotomy / nephrolithotripsy.
- PVP Photoselective vaporization of the prostate (treatment of enlarged prostate); Mayo clinic on laser PVP surgery.
- Prostatectomy (removal of the prostate gland); Prostate cancer foundation on radical radical prostatectomy.
- Pyeloplasty (remove a blockage in the ureters); NHS fund on pyeloplasty.
- Radical prostatectomy surgery (prostate removal); Medline plus on radical prostatectomy.
- RPLND Retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (remove the lymph nodes at the back of the tummy); Macmillan UK on retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (RPLND).
- SWL Shock wave lithotripsy, Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, ESWL (shock wave treatment of kidney stones); National kidney foundation on kidney stone treatment.
- TUVP Transurethral electroevaporation of the prostate (heating prostate tissue with a roller ball); Urology care foundation on minimally invasive surgeries.
- TURBT Transurethral resection of bladder tumours (remove bladder cancer); Cancer research UK on trans urethral removal of bladder tumour (TURBT).
- TURP Transurethral resection of the prostate (remove part of the prostate gland to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH); NHS on tranurethral resection of the prostate (TURP).
- Ureterolithotomy (kidney stone surgery); Auckland urology on ureterolithotomy.
- Urethral stricture dilation (widen a narrow urethra); Medline plus on uretral stricture.
- Vasectomy (male sterilisation); NHS on vasectomy.
- Vasectomy reversal (restore the male reproduction possibility after vasectomy); NHS on vasectomy reversal; Wikipedia on vasectomy reversal.
On the Medical Tourism web site you can find:
– the best urology hospital in the world
– the best urologist in Delhi
– the best urologist in India.