Best Low-Cost Vascular Surgery Abroad: Medical Tourism
On the Medical Tourism directory you can find the best vascular surgeon in the world.
- AAA Abdominal aortic aneurysm (surgery to treat aneurysm in the abdominal aorta); NHS on abdominal aortic aneurysm; SVS on abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Arterial vascular disease (interrupted blood flow in the blood vessels); Affinity health system on arterial vascular disease.
- Brain aneurysm, cerebral aneurysm (surgery to treat aneurysm in the brain); Medline plus on brain aneurysm repair; Stroke association on cerebral aneurysms; AANS on cerebral aneurysm.
- CVI Chronic venous insufficiency, Venous Insufficiency, Venous Leg Ulcer, Phlebitis, Post-Thrombotic Syndrome, (problems with the valves in the veins); SVS on chronic venous insufficiency.
- CVD Cardiovascular disease.
- DVT Deep vein thrombosis (blood clot within a vein, usually in the leg); NHS on deep vein thrombosis; Thrombosis adviser on venous thrombosis.
- Lymphoedema; Lymphoedema support network; NHS on lymphoedema.
- PAD Peripheral arterial disease, peripheral vascular disease, PVD (restricted blood supply to the leg muscles).
- TAA Thoracic aortic aneurysm.
- Varicose veins, vascular veins (large veins in the legs); NHS on varicose veins.
- Venous vascular disease (interrupted blood flow in the blood vessels); Affinity health system on venous vascular disease; Venous Institute of Buffalo on venous vascular lab.
Vascular Surgery Treatments
- Aortic aneurysm surgery (surgery to treat aneurysm in the aorta); BUPA on aortic aneurysm surgery.
- Brain aneurysm repair.
- CAS Carotid angioplasty and stenting, (treatment of blocked or narrowed carotid artery); Medline plus on angioplasty and stent placement – carotid artery.
- Carotid endarterectomy (clean the carotid (neck) arteries to prevent stroke); SVS on carotid endarterectomy; NIH on carotid endarterectomy.
- Sclerotherapy (removal of thread vein); Radiance vein clinic on thread vein removal; Vascular surgery on foam sclerotherapy.
- AHA on stroke death incidence in the US; Medline plus on stroke.
- Sympathectomy, endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy (ETS), cervical sympathectomy, lumbar sympathectomy (treatment of excessive sweating, hyperhidrosis); Cambridge University Hospitals on cervical or lumbar sympathectomy for hyperhidrosis; Medline plus on endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy.
- Varicose vein treatment (treatment of varicose veins, usually in the leg); Medline plus on varicose vein stripping; NHS on varicose vein treatment.
- Vascular diagnosis (diagnosis of vascular disease or disorder); Novant health on vascular diagnostics.
- Vascular neurosurgery; St. George’s University Hospital on vascular neurosurgery.
- Vascular diseases of kidneys.