Best Low-Cost Nephrology Hospitals in the World: Medical Tourism
On the Medical Tourism directory you can find the best nephrologist in the world.
- CKD Chronic kidney disease (long-term dysfunction of the kidneys); NHS on chronic kidney disease.
- Cystic diseases of the kidney; NIH on kidney cysts; Urology care foundation on kidney (renal) dysplasia and cystic disease; Liver Canada on cystic disease.
- Glomerular diseases, glomerulonephritis, glomerulosclerosis (the part of kidney where blood is cleaned); NIH on glomerular diseases; NHS on glomerulonephritis; NKF on glomerulonephritis; NKF on focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS).
- Kidney cancer; NHS on kidney cancer; Kidney cancer UK.
- Kidney failure, established renal failure (ERF), end-stage kidney disease; Kidney patients UK on how to cope with ERF.
- Vascular diseases of kidneys (dysfunctions of the blood flow into and out of the kidneys); University of Rochester medical center on renal vascular disease; Vascular cures on kidney failure and vascular disease.
- Hemodialysis (blood cleaning outside the body); American kidney fund on hemodialysis; The kidney foundation of Canada on hemodialysis.
- Kidney transplantation (replace a failure kidney with a healthy kidney); Medline plus on kidney transplant; NHS on kidney transplant.
- Nephrectomy (removal of kidney); NKF on nephrectomy; Medline plus on kidney removal.
- Pediatric nephrology; The renal association; American association of pediatric nephrology.
- Peritoneal dialysis (blood cleaning inside the body); NKF on peritoneal dialysis; Kidney patient guide on the treatment of kidney failure.
- Plasmapheresis, plasma exchange (blood cleaning, inclusive the antibodies); Macmillan UK on plasma exchange.