- AAA Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Adult with congenital heart disease
- Angina pectoris
- Aortic stenosis
- AFib Atrial fibrillation
- Brugada syndrome
- CVD Cardiovascular disease
- Congenital heart disease, Congenital heart defect (treatment of different heart defects, existing already at birth)
- Coronary artery disease
- CPVT Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia
- FA Familial hypercholesterolaemia
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Heart valve disease
- Hyperlipidemia (cholesterol disorders)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Inherited heart conditions
- LQTS Long QT syndrome
- MVP Mitral valve prolapse
- Pediatric cardiology
- PAD Peripheral artery disease
- PVD Peripheral vascular disease
- PCCD Progressive cardiac conduction defect
- PPH Primary pulmonary hypertension
- RHD Rheumatic heart disease
- Septal defects
- SVT Supraventricular tachycardia
- Syncope and vasovagal episodes
- Valvular heart disease
- VT Ventricular tachycardia
- WPW Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
- Aortic valvuloplasty, balloon aortic valvotomy, balloon aortic valvulotomy, balloon valvuloplasty (widening an aortic valve using a balloon catheter).
- Cardiac catheterization put a tube (catheter) into a blood vessel threaded to the heart in order to get information about the heart or to treat the heart).
- CAS Carotid artery stenting, CAS: carotid artery stenting (deploy a stent in the carotid artery to prevent stroke).
- ICD Defibrillator implant.
- Echocardiology, echocardiography, echocardiogram, 2-D, M-mode, Doppler, Color Doppler, Continuous wave Doppler, Pulsed wave Doppler, real time 3-D imaging, tissue Doppler (application of ultrasound for imaging of the heart); Echo cardiology; ASE on cardiology.
- EKG, ECG, Electrocardiogram, (measure the electrical activity of the heartbeat).
- EPS Electrophysiology studies, electrophysiological studies, (test to find out why the heart doesn’t beat normally).
- EECP Enhanced external counter pulsation, (reduce the symptoms of angina pectoris, by stimulating the opening of new pathways around narrowed or blocked arteries).
- Heart transplantation.
- Nuclear Cardiology Tests (take pictures of the heart (cardiac images) with small amount of a radioactive tracer, to help identifying coronary heart defects.
- PDA Patent ductus arteriosus closure, Open ductus arteriosus closure (closure of open ductus arteriosus on babies).
- Kids health – tests and treatments
- Renal artery stenting (open blocked renal arteries).
- Spiroergometry (measure the lung volumes and ventilation size during physical stress for diagnosis of cardiovascular and lung diseases).
- VAD Ventricular assist devices, right ventricular assist device RVAD, Left Ventricular assist device LVAD, Left and Right Ventricular assist device BiVAD, (to assist the heart ventricles).
On the Medical Tourism web site you can find:
– the best cardiologist in India
– the best heart hospital in India
– the low cost heart hospitals abroad
– best cardiac hospitals in the world