What does my Country Say About Healthcare Abroad and Medical Tourism?

The U.S. Bureau of Consular Affairs – U.S. Passports & International Travel shares information about ”Your Health Abroad.”.

Under the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services the CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shares information about ”Medical Tourism – Getting Medical Care in Another Country.”

United Kingdom:
The British National Health Service (NHS) shares information about how to ”Cover your healthcare abroad.”.