Physical medicine and rehabilitation
PHYSICAL MEDICINE TREATMENTS
- Amputee rehabilitation; Limbless association on amputation, prosthetics and amputee rehabilitation.
- Arthritis rehabilitation; Rheumatoid arthritis on exercise and rehabilitation.
- Brain injury rehabilitation.
- Cardiac rehabilitation (programme of exercise and information sessions); American heart organisation on cardiac rehab; British heart foundation (BHF) on cardiac rehabilitation.
- Cerebral palsy therapy; Cerebral palsy on therapy for cerebral palsy.
- Diabetic foot rehabilitation, diabetic foot ulcer rehabilitation DFU, Charcot foot rehabilitation (wound care, education and a therapy plan); Classic rehabilitation on wound care for diabetic foot ulcers.
- Ergotherapy, occupational therapy (treatment to maintain daily living and work skills of people with disorders); Ergo therapy.
- Geriatric rehabilitation; British geriatrics society on rehabilitation of older people.
- Kozyavkin method, Intensive neurophysiological rehabilitation system, INRS (treating patients with cerebral palsy, osteochondrosis, trauma complications, and organic lesions of the nervous system); The international clinic of rehabilitation of children and adults; International clinic of medical rehabilitation.
- Light Therapy; Huffington post on light therapy.
- Neurological rehabilitation, neurorehabilitation (to reduce symptoms and improve function and well-being); Royal free NHS on neurological rehabilitation.
- Neuromuscular rehabilitation.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation, musculoskeletal rehabilitation (to facilitate return to an active lifestyle and pain-free living); West Lancashire musculosceletal rehabilitation clinic.
- Pediatric rehabilitation; Marianjoy rehabilitation hospital on pediatric rehabilitation.
- Pediatric physical therapy; Athletico on pediatric physical therapy.
- Post-stroke rehabilitation (help stroke survivors relearn skills that are lost when part of the brain is damaged); Know stroke on post-stroke rehabilitation.
- Physical therapy (treatment that improves mobility and relieves pain); APTA on benefits of physical therapy.
- Rheumatology rehabilitation; Alberta rheumatology on rheumatology rehabilitation.
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation (goal to return as much function as possible);
- Sports injury rehabilitation; Spaulding rehabilitation network on sports injury rehabilitation and conditioning.
On the Medical Tourism web site you can find information about:
– the best rehabilitation centres in the world
– the best rehabilitation centre in Mumbai
– the best rehabilitation centre in India.