- Pediatric adolescent medicine.
- Pediatric cardiology; Pediatric cardiology associates.
- Pediatric critical care medicine.
- Pediatric dentistry; Healthy children on pediatric dentists.
- Pediatric dermatology; Johns Hopkins Children’s center on pediatric dermatology.
- Pediatric ear-nose-throat, E.N.T, pediatric otolaryngology, pediatric head and neck diseases; Pediatric ENT associates.
- Pediatric emergency medicine.
- Pediatric endocrinology.
- Pediatric gastroenterology (treatment of disorders with the digestive system, liver or nutrition); Healthy children on pediatric gastroenterologists.
- Pediatric hematology (treatment of blood disease and cancer); Healthy children on pediatric hematologists/oncologists.
- Pediatric hospice and palliative medicine.
- Pediatric infectious diseases.
- Pediatric medical toxicology.
- Pediatric neonatal and perinatal medicine.
- Pediatric nephrology (treatment of disorders with the kidney or urinary tract, bladder, kidney stones, or high blood pressure); Healthy children on pediatric nephrologists.
- Pediatric neurology (treatment of disorders with the nervous system); Healthy children on pediatric neurologists.
- Pediatric neurosurgery (treatment of disorders with the head, spine, or nervous system); Healthy children on pediatric neurosurgeons.
- Pediatric oncology; Dana-Farber cancer institute Department of pediatric oncology.
- Pediatric ophthalmology (care of children’s eyes); AAPOS on pediatric ophthalmologists.
- Pediatric orthopedics; Pediatric orthopedics associates.
- Pediatric physical therapy (covering e.g. orthopedic, musculoskeletal, neurologic, congenital, and developmental conditions); Athletico on pediatric physical therapy.
- Pediatric plastic surgery; Healthy children on pediatric plastic surgeons.
- Pediatric psychology; Nationwide children’s on pediatric psychology.
- Pediatric pulmonology.
- Pediatric radiology; Johns Hopkins on pediatric radiology.
- Pediatric rehabilitation; Inova children’s hospital on pediatric rehabilitation.
- Pediatric rheumatology.
- Pediatric sleep medicine.
- Pediatric sports medicine.
- Pediatric surgery; Healthy children on pediatric surgeons.
- Pediatric transplant hepatology.
- Pediatric urology (treatment of disorders with the genitals or the urinary tract); Healthy children on pediatric urologists.
On the Medical Tourism web site you can find:
– the best Indian pediatrics
– the best pediatrician in Bangalore
– the best child hospital in India
– the best pediatrics hospital in the world.