LEARNING ABOUT NEUROLOGY
- ALS Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Lou Gehrig’s disease; ASHA on ALS; International alliance of ALS and MND associations.
- CTS Carpal tunnel syndrome (pressed or squeezed nerve at the wrist); NIH on carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Epilepsy; Epilepsy foundation.
- Headache and facial pain; Stanford medicine on their headache program.
- MND Motor neuron disease; MNDA; Brain and spine foundation.
- Neuromuscular disorders; Medline plus on neuromuscular disorders.
- Sleep disorders, sleep medicine, sleep lab, sleep study (care of patients with sleep problems); NIH on brain basics and understanding sleep.
- Neuro-oncology (treatment of tumours in the central nervous system, CNS, i.e. in the brain and spinal cord; The NHS Christie on neuro-oncology.
- Neuro-psychology; Wikipedia on neuropsychology.
- Pediatric neurology (treatment of children with nervous system disorders); Yale school of medicine on neurology.
- Spinal decompression therapy (non-surgical care for herniated discs, sciatica, and low back pain); Southwick chiropractic and wellness on spinal decompression therapy.
- Vagal nerve stimulator (device that sends electrical impulses to the vagus nerve in the neck to reduce and stop seizures); Memphis neurology on vagal nerve stimulator.
On the Medical Tourism web site you can find:
– the best neurology hospital in the world
– the best neurology hospital in India
– the best neurologist in Delhi.