Best Low-Cost Gynecology Hospitals abroad: Medical Tourism
On the Medical Tourism directory you can find:
- The best gynecology hospitals abroad
- The best gynecologists abroad
- The best cost for gynecology treatments.
- PFD Pelvic floor dysfunction, Pelvic floor disorders; NIH on pelvic floor disorders;
- POP Pelvic organ prolapse, Pelvic reconstructive surgery, vaginal prolapse repair (to restore normal pelvic floor anatomy when the tissue and muscles no longer support the pelvic organs); APS on vaginal prolapse repair – cystocele, rectocele and enterocele repair
- Cervical conization, cold knife cone biopsy (remove a sample of abnormal tissue from the cervix); Medline plus on cold knife cone biopsy.
- Colposcopy (examine if there are abnormal cells in a woman’s cervix or vagina); NHS on colonoscopy.
- Cystoscopy (examination of the inside of the bladder by using a cystoscope); NHS on cystoscopy.
- Dilatation and curettage, D&C (remove tissue from the lining of the womb (uterus)).
- Exploratory Laparotomy (abdominal exploration).
- Female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery.
- Gynecological examination; SexInfo on annual gynecological exams.
- Gynecological oncology (gynecologic cancer);
- Hospice and palliative care.
- Hysterectomy (remove the womb (uterus)); NHS on hysterectomy.
- Hysteroscopy, diagnostic hysteroscopy (procedure to examine the inside of the womb (uterus), using a hysteroscope); NHS on hysteroscopy.
- Labial reduction surgery, labiaplasty; Cosmetic surgery to reduce the size of the labia.
- Laparoscopy, diagnostic laparoscopy (procedure to examine the inside of the abdomen (belly area), using a laparoscope).
- Maternal and fetal medicine.
- Myomectomy, fibroidectomy (surgical removal of uterine leiomyomas (fibroids) while the uterus remains preserved); NHS on fibroids.
- Oophorectomy, ovariotomy (remove the ovaries); OncoLink on oophorectomy.
- Ovarian cyst removal, ovarian cystectomy (remove ovarian cysts, the fluid-filled pockets that grow inside of the ovaries); BUPA on ovarian cyst removal;
- Perinatology, maternal-fetal medicine, MFM (un-routine pregnancy and health concerns of the mother and fetus).
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility (fertility related problems).
- Tubectomy, tubal ligation, tubal sterilization, tubes tied, female sterilization (operation to stop a woman from getting pregnant, permanently, by closing the Fallopian tubes).
- Tuboplasty, tubal cannulation (remove blockage in the fallopian tubes in order to increase the chances of pregnancy); Montgomery fertility center on tuboplasty.
- Urinary incontinence; NIDDK on bladder control problems in women (urinary incontinence)
- Vaginoplasty, vaginal tightening surgery, (tighten vaginal muscles and decrease diameter of the vagina); Wikipedia on vaginoplasty and vaginal tightening surgery.