LEARNING ABOUT DERMATOLOGY
- Acne; American academy of dermatology on acne
- Atopic eczema, atopic dermatitis; NHS on eczema
- Contact dermatitis; NHS on contact dermatitis
- Psoriasis; UK psoriasis association
- Scleroderma; NHS on scleroderma
- Skin aging; NLM on skin aging
- Skin cancer – melanoma; Cancer research UK on skin cancer
- Skin cancer – non-melanoma; Cancer research UK on skin cancer
- Warts and verrucas (small growths on the skin); BUPA UK on warts and veruccas
- Chemical peel; ASDS on chemical peels.
- Cherry angioma removal; Medline plus on cherry angioma.
- Dermabrasion, dermaplaning; American society of plastic surgeons on dermabrasion.
- Dermatopathology (dermatology and pathology); Cockerell dermapathology.
- Dermatofibroma removal; Mount Sinai on dermatofibrioma.
- Drug rashes (side effect of a drug that manifests as a skin reaction); MSD manuals on drug rashes
- IPL treatment, intense pulsed light (to remove hair); Laser hair removal.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing; Plastic surgery on laser skin resurfacing.
- Medical microdermabrasion; Harley medical on microdermabrasion.
- Melanoma treatment; Skin cancer foundation on melanoma treatment.
- Mohs surgery, Mohs micrographic surgery; Skin cancer foundation on mohs.
- Mole removal; NHS on mole removal; NHS on moles.
- Pediatric dermatology; British society for paediatric dermatology.
- PDT Photodynamic therapy (treating skin disease with light); Phototherapy for eczema.
- Tatoo removal; NHS on tattoo removal.
On the Medical Tourism web site you can find:
– the best dermatology hospital in the world
– the best dermatologist in Delhi
– the best skin specialist in Bangalore.