Best Low-cost Dermatology Hospitals in the World: Medical Tourism
On the Medical Tourism directory you can find the best colon and rectal doctors in the world.
Learning about Dermatology
- Acne; American academy of dermatology on acne
- Atopic eczema, atopic dermatitis; NHS on eczema
- Contact dermatitis; NHS on contact dermatitis
- Psoriasis; UK psoriasis association
- Scleroderma; NHS on scleroderma
- Skin aging; National Library of Medicine on skin aging
- Skin cancer – melanoma; Cancer research UK on skin cancer
- Skin cancer – non-melanoma; Cancer research UK on skin cancer
- Warts and verrucas (small growths on the skin); BUPA UK on warts and verrucas
- Chemical peel; American Society for Dermatologic Surgery on chemical peels.
- Cherry angioma removal; Medline plus on cherry angioma.
- Dermabrasion, dermaplaning; American society of plastic surgeons on dermabrasion.
- Dermatopathology (dermatology and pathology); Cockerell dermatopathology.
- Dermatofibroma removal; Mount Sinai on dermatofibroma.
- Drug rashes (side effect of a drug that manifests as a skin reaction); MSD manuals on drug rashes
- Hair microsurgery
- Hair transplantation
- IPL treatment, intense pulsed light (to remove hair); Laser hair removal.
- Laser hair removal
- Laser Skin Resurfacing; Plastic surgery on laser skin resurfacing.
- Medical microdermabrasion; Harley medical on microdermabrasion.
- Melanoma treatment; Skin cancer foundation on melanoma treatment.
- Mohs surgery, Mohs micrographic surgery; Skin cancer foundation on mohs.
- Mole removal; NHS on mole removal; NHS on moles.
- Pediatric dermatology; British society for paediatric dermatology.
- PDT Photodynamic therapy (treating skin disease with light); Phototherapy for eczema.
- Tattoo removal; NHS on tattoo removal.