Cosmetics and plastics surgery
SURGERY: COSMETIC-PLASTIC TREATMENTS
- Abdominal etching (for patients that are already in good shape); LipoSite on abdominal etching.
- Arm lift surgery, brachioplasty (tighten up skin under the upper arms and remove excess fat if needed).
- Body lift surgery (includes different types of cosmetic surgery such as butt lift, thigh lift, and tummy tuck).
- Breast augmentation.
- Breast lift surgery, mastoplasty, mastopexy, (raising sagging breasts upon the chest by modifying the breasts).
- Breast reduction surgery, reduction mammoplasty (reduce weight and volume of the breasts).
- Brow lift surgery, forehead lift, browplasty (elevate a drooping eyebrow).
- Buttock augmentation, Brazilian butt lift, butt implants (increase the size of buttocks).
- Buttock lift surgery, butt lift, gluteoplasty (removing skin and fat from the buttocks).
- Calf augmentation surgery, calf enlargement, calf implants (increase the size and shape of the calfs).
- Cellulite treatment, gynoid lipodystrophy (treatment of Cellulite with Shock Wave Therapy e.g. Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT), Extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) or Radial shock wave therapy (RSWT)).
- Cervicoplasty (remove excess skin from the neck area).
- Cheek augmentation, cheek implants, malar augmentation, malar implants (augment or change the contour of the cheek).
- Cheek reduction, buccal fat removal surgery (remove excess fat from the cheeks to reshape the cheek contour).
- Chin augmentation, chin implant, mentoplasty, genioplasty (reshape or enhance the chin).
- Chin reduction, mentoplasty, genioplasty (reshape or reduce a prominent chin).
- Cleft lip repair surgery (reconstruct the shape of the lip and nose).
- Cleft palate repair surgery (repair defects of the hard and soft palate).
- Dermal fillers (injecting fillers under the surface of the facial skin to restore a younger look).
- Derma peeling, deep chemical peel, chemexfoliation (minimally invasive procedure to improve damaged skin and skin with deep facial wrinkles).
- Dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning (surgical skin planing by deeper abrasion of the skin).
- Dimple surgery, dimple creation, dimpleplasty (minimally invasive surgical procedure to create dimples).
- Ear surgery, ear reshaping, otoplasty (improve ear structure, shape, position or proportion).
- Endo-laser-lipo lift (combination of three techniques light face lifting; lipostructure, laser, and endoscopic face lift).
- Endolifting, Endoscopic Face Lifting (correction of drooping of skin (temples / cheeks / chin / neck) on young or middle aged patients).
- Eyelid canthopexy, lower eyelid surgery (tighten and lift the lower eyelids by supporting the eye, reduce eye bags).
- Eyelid canthoplasty, lower eyelid surgery (tighten and lift the lower eyelids by reshaping the eye, redeuce eye bags, can create cat eye look).
- Eyelid surgery, eyelid lift, blepharoplasty (remove excess skin, fat and lax muscle from the upper and lower eyelids, lift drooping upper lids and redeuce eye bags).
- Face silhouette lift, mini facelift, thread lift, suture lift (lift sagging areas of the face).
- Facelift MACS (Minimal Access Cranial Suspension), S-lift, soft lift, mini lift (small facial rejuvenation focusing on the jaw line and sagging cheeks).
- Facelift mini, feather face lift, APTOS Lift, suture suspension face lift (gentle lifting of selected face areas).
- Facelift surgery, rhytidectomy (remove wrinkles and sagging of the face).
- Facial feminization surgery, FFS (set of reconstructive surgical procedures that alter typically male facial features to typical female facial features.
- Forehead lift (reduce enlarged appearance of forehead by repositioning the hairline).
- Gynecomastia surgery (breast-reduction surgery for men).
- Hair microsurgery, micrografts, minigrafts (inserting microsurgical hair grafts, one by one, into the bald area)
- Hair transplantation (move individual hair follicles from one part of the body to a bald part of the body, e.g. male baldness, eyebrows, and chest hair).
- Hand Surgery (surgery of the hand, the wrist and the peripheral nerves of the upper limb).
- Hymenoplasty (restoration of the hymen).
- Hymenotomy (removal or opening of hymen).
- Jaw augmentation, jaw implants, mandibular augmentation (create a stronger and more defined jaw line).
- Jaw reduction, (to narrow the jaw).
- Labial reduction surgery, labiaplasty, labioplasty (cosmetic genital surgery of the folds of skin surrounding the vulva).
- Laser hair removal (remove unwanted hair by destroying the hair follicle with pulses of laser light).
- Laser skin surfacing, laser skin resurfacing (to decrease the facial wrinkling).
- Lip augmentation, lip enhancement, lip rejuvenation, lip lift (increase the lips fullness through enlargement using dermal fillers).
- Lip contouring, lip definition, lip reshaping (dermal filler treatment which gives distinct definition to the border outline of the lips).
- Lip reduction (decrease size of lips).
- Lipostructure, sructural fat grafting (improve contours of the face).
- Liposuction, lipoplasty, liposculpture, lipostructure, suction-assisted lipectomy (sculpt the body by eliminating exess fat where needed).
- Nasal septum deviation, submucous septal resection, septal reconstruction, septoplasty (straighten a deviated nasal septum – the partition between the two nostrils).
- Neck lift, platysmaplasty (remove loose skin or excess skin along the jaw line and on the neck).
- Nipple correction, inverted nipple correction surgery (correction of inverted nipples).
- Nipple reduction (reshape nipples or reduce areola).
- Nose surgery, nose correction, nose job, rhinoplasty (reshape the nose).
- Pectoral implants, pec implants, chest implants, pectoral augmentation (improve chest contour for men).
- Pediatric plastic surgery (plastic surgery of children).
- Penis enlargement surgery, cosmetic penile surgery, penile augmentation surgery, phalloplasty (to increase the length and girth of the penis).
- Post-bariatric body contouring (treat excess skin after bariatric surgery).
- Reconstructive surgery (surgery of abnormal structures of the body).
- Scar removal, scar reduction (remove scars).
- Sex reassignment surgery, sex reconstruction surgery, SRS, gender reassignment surgery, genital reconstruction surgery, sex realignment surgery, sex change, transgender surgery, feminizing genitoplasty, penectomy, orchiectomy, orchidectomy, vaginoplasty, masculinizing genitoplasty, metoidioplasty, phalloplasty (change sex from male to female or from female to male).
- Spider vein treatment, spider vein surgery, telangiectasias, sclerotherapy (reduction in spider veins).
- Varicose vein treatment, varicose vein surgery, varicose vein removal (reduction in varicose veins).
- Temple implants (change the silhouette of the face by giving fullness to the temples).
- Thigh lift by De.C.Li.Ve. technique, “Dermo Cruro Lipectomy Vertical” (thigh lift with special technique to minimize scars in the inner or outer thigh area).
- Thigh lift, thighplasty (Improve thigh contours by correcting loose skin and removing excess fat in the inner and outer thighs. Can also reduce the cellulite.).
- Tummy tuck surgery, abdominoplasty (remove excess fat and skin to get a more flat stomach profile).
- Varicose vein treatment.
- Vaserlipo (ultrasound body contouring); Vaser website.
On the Medical Tourism web site you can find:
– the best plastic surgery in the world
– the best Korean plastic surgery
– Miami plastic surgery
– information about hair transplant cost in India
– information about liposuction cost in India.