- ISO certification: 9001
- Hospital has liabillity insurance
- Doctors have liabillity insurance
Number of doctors700
Number of beds600
- Necker-Enfants Malades hospital – the first paediatric hospital in the world(!) – is focused on children medicine and surgery, but it has also an adult department.
- Necker-Enfants Malades hospital is a referral center for rare diseases and complex pathologies and has well developed processes to handle international patients.
- Every year Necker-Enfants Malades hospital performs 240 organ transplantations and 100 000 imaging analysis. Some of the medical specializations are – pediatric surgery, pediatric cardiology, obstetrics, hematology, immunology and infectiology.
Our departments and medical specialties
Head of department: Transplantation
Transplantation is a surgical procedure with the purpose of transferring human cells, tissues, or organs from a donor to a recipient for restoring functions in the recipient’s body.