- ISO certification: 9001
- Hospital has liabillity insurance
- Doctors have liabillity insurance
Number of doctors6
Number of beds8
GYNEM is a family-owned fertility clinic, that specializes in IVF, EGG DONATION, EMBRYO ADOPTION and SOCIAL FREEZING. The clinic is situated in the very heart of Prague and is proud of its fertility specialists, doctors and embryologists, who have very rich experience in the area of assisted reproduction. Clinic’s head physician Dr. Milan Mrazek, has more than 25-year experience in assisted reproductive technologies.
Fertility clinic Gynem gets one of the highest success rates of IVF, that is 63% of clinical pregnancy in donor egg program, and 47% in IVF program.
International patients, who visit Prague, can expect individualized treatment programs, no waiting time for an egg donor or other infertility treatments, fast and flexible assistance and free pick up an drop off.
WHY CHOOSE GYNEM?
● HUMAN APPROACH –You are important to us. We approach the case of each patient, individually, with full consideration to his or her unique situation.
● DR. MILAN MRÁZEK– Dr. Mrázek is head physician and founder of Gynem Fertility Clinic. He has more than 35 years of experience and is highly respected in his field. But more than this, he is kind and caring.
● NO WAITING LIST—There is no queue. We start the process immediately, so you can start your treatment as soon as possible.
● HIGH STANDARDS—We adhere to stringent quality standards, a fact evidenced by our ISO certification.
● FREE SKYPE CONSULTATION— An experienced fertility specialist will address all your queries and concerns in real time. There is no commitment, before or after.
● OUTSTANDING LAB—Our lab team is our gem, and, through the Optimised Laboratory Package, they craft a combination of methods unique to you to help maximise your results.
● YOU ARE SAFE WITH US—Last, but certainly not least, you have your personal coordinator, always by your side, to help make your treatment and stay as smooth as possible.
Our departments and medical specialties
Head of department: Infertility-IVF
Dr. Milan Mrázek
Infertility is defined as the inability to conceive within 12 months of trying.