Guangzhou Shi, China
• An Integrative approach to treatment that combines Traditional Chinese Medicine, Western Medicine and Natural Medicine
• An exceptional JCI accredited hospital in China
• China’s level A Tertiary Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine (advanced level in China’s hospital grading system)
• Member of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies – Specialty Committee of Natural Therapy
• Designated Hospital for International Medical Services
• Designated Hospital for Government Medical Care and Medical Insurance
• Clifford hospital had a cpacity of 3,000 licensed beds. The capacity for outpatient visits is 12,000 daily.
Our departments and medical specialties
Colon and rectal surgery
Ear Nose and Throat
Head of department: Medical check-up
Medical checkup refers to the general medical examination, also known as a comprehensive medical exam, periodic health evaluation, general health check, or annual physical examination.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery
Physical medicine and rehabilitation
Head of department: Urology
Treatment of the male and female urinary-tract system and the male reproductive organs. Doctors who specialize in this area are called urologists.