Guangzhou Shi, China
• An Integrative approach to treatment that combines Traditional Chinese Medicine, Western Medicine and Natural Medicine
• An exceptional JCI accredited hospital in China
• China’s level A Tertiary Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine (advanced level in China’s hospital grading system)
• Member of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies – Specialty Committee of Natural Therapy
• Designated Hospital for International Medical Services
• Designated Hospital for Government Medical Care and Medical Insurance
• Clifford hospital had an initial capacity of 650 licensed beds in Phase I. When Phase II becomes fully operational in 2017, there will be an increase in the total number of inpatient beds to 3,000. The capacity for outpatient visits will also increase to 12,000 daily.
Our departments and medical specialties
Colon and rectal surgery
Ear Nose and Throat
Head of department: Medical check-up
Medical checkup refers to the general medical examination, also known as a comprehensive medical exam, periodic health evaluation, general health check, or annual physical examination.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery
Physical medicine and rehabilitation
Head of department: Urology
Treatment of the male and female urinary-tract system and the male reproductive organs. Doctors who specialize in this area are called urologists.